Socks for sweaty feet is just what is needed as everyone from time to time suffers from sweaty, and sometimes smelly feet. Sweaty feet is a problem that can be easily treated, changing your socks, can help you with this problem. Let’s look at what types of socks prevent sweaty feet and we will explore why feet sometimes get sweaty and stink.
We wear shoes and socks almost all of the time, our feet perspire continually. Shoes and socks trap our perspiration close to our feet because of moister can not evaporate easily. The perspiration or sweat, quickly because bacteria produces smelly acids.
Socks can help Sweaty Feet!
By choosing the right pair of socks you can help to eliminate foot odor. You might think cotton socks would be the best choice. While cotton do whisk away moisture from the feet, but unfortunately the socks remain damp, and your feet stay moist.
A better choice would be a wool socks, wool socks whisk away moisture better, and keep your feet drier. A wool blend sock is one of the best choices in keeping your feet dry. Blends that are 40-70% wool are ideal. These will keep your feet dry, and they are the perfect choice in the winter that help keep your feet warm.
Another good choice would be a sport sock, sport socks are specially designed to keep your feet dry. Some sport socks that are a good are a cotton and Lycra blend. There are other sport socks that are made of anti-bacterial fabrics that are ideal for keeping athlete’s foot, and keeping feet that stink at bay.
Other tips for Stinky Feet
1. Wear clean socks everyday.
2. Slough off dead skin on your feet with a pumice tone. Bacteria loves dead skin.
3. Put powder or cornstarch on your bare feet before you put on socks.
4. Let your shoes air out a day before wearing them again.
5. Bathe your feet everyday. Consider adding a couple of drops of tea tree oil to your bath water. Tea tree oil is an anti-bacterial, and keeps smell away.
6. Check your feet everyday for growths or anything unusual so can take care of anything you need to.